VMware Cloud Community
a001aa97rus
Contributor
Contributor

ESXi5.5 bild 1892794

Good afternoon, dear administrators.

Please tell me the reasons for the blue screen, I suffer for a very long time. !!! It appears in different time periods approximately once 40-60 days.

Intel Corporation s2600gz server. ESXI 5.5 itself runs on flashe disk. Next, the virtual machines lie on the Synology RS3412 NAS storage via a SCSI controller with RAID-5. Tell me where to dig and what could be the reason ? I would be very grateful.

Tags (1)
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

1. This might help: VMware Knowledge Base

2. If you are running anything like production workloads you should consider an upgrade to at least 6.5 so you are on a version which is still supported and updated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
a001aa97rus
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much !!!. I will update the driver if I upgrade the version of VMware 5.5 to 6.5 as you recommend. will I need to update the driver in my case ? If there is a 6.7 probably with more fixes than 6.5 it may be worth putting 6.7

0 Kudos