Single error-messages like that are rarely conclusive - it woud be more useful if you show us a complete vmkernel.log.
Thank you for your answer. You are right, here is the full vmkernel log of today :
If you put log dumps in a "spoiler" it makes the thread easier to read, click the triangle icon on the toolbar to add one.
- The R240 is not on the HCL with 6.7.x
- The FW for your PERC is old
- The H330 have no Cache/Battery
- You mean "disk" as HDD and not SSD?
Thank you for your answer!
1. Unless I'm mistaken, it is (see enclosed)
2. You are right, I definitely need to proceed with an upgrade
3. I know...... 😥
4. I mean HDD. SATA disks.