VMware Cloud Community
LIAR2
Contributor
Contributor

ESXi 5.5 error loading /vsanheal.v00 Fatal error: 33 (Inconsistent data)

Hello! They brought the host, they do not know the installed version of esxi, presumably esxi 5.5.
The host was in a hung state for a long time, after rebooting it gave an error Error loading /vsanheal.v00 Fatal error (Inconsistent data). Whether there is a backup of virtual machines or not, I don’t know. Tell me, please, is it possible to restore this file and not lose data? Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Post reported to the moderators, asking them to move it to the area for ESXi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Please don't create more posts on the same topic, wait for this post to be moved and for replies from other users.

I have reported the duplicate post you created, expect it to be removed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
LIAR2
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, sorry.

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

What kind of ESXi host (vendor/model) is it?
Do you have any ESXi installation images (CD-ROMs or .iso files)? For which versions?

André

0 Kudos