VMware Cloud Community
M4T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

ESXI install error 6.7u1

Hi,

When I try to install ESXI 6.7u1 on a HPE BL360c gen8 blade it shows this error its the first time i've had an error on these machines i've installed this same version on 28 other blades exactly the same but this one doesn't want to work I have attached an image of the error. i'm assuming its something to do with the micro SD card in the system for install by the error?

pastedImage_0.png

3 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

I assume that you know that your hardware is not supported with this version? However, if it's a test system, and you can make it work that's fine.

The error message indeed looks like the SD card issue with either a bad SD card, or a previously existing partition table that should be deleted/cleared.

André

M4T
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

hi andre,

I have tried the installation with another micro SD card I had to delete the volumes on the card before I used it I'm not sure if I had to format it first? but I have got this error again?

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
zidercol
Contributor
Contributor

Try to find support matrix and install support version of the ESXi. May be 6.5 U2. If you get this error again you will understand that problem is Not in the verion of the ESXi.

VMware from HPE Certification and Support | Hewlett Packard Enterprise

0 Kudos