I just the set up the new ESX 4 Host. During the installation, I did not assign IP address for it. After finishing installation, I go the service console to assign the ip address. However, even that the ip address is configured, the host still could not reach other servers.Please kindly refer to the pics.
In the same environment, Only ESX 3 working. Why? My hardware is BL460C G1; Porcessor: E5420. During installing ESX 4, I found that there is one error about "weasel". What is that? Who can help me with this case? It is so strange.
After installing the ESX 4, I could ping. But I could not telnet or make connection via VI. Who can help me?
It is strange for me at this moment. Pls kindly refer to the steps what I have done before,
1. Config Trunk Port
2. Install ESX3I, working well.
3. Install ESX4I, Web Access Deny; VI Access Deny, Telnet Deny, Ping OK
4. Install ESX4, Web Access Deny; VI Access Deny, Telnet Deny, Ping OK
5. During installing ESX 4, I found that there is one error about "weasel", what is that?
6. My hardware is HP BL460C G1; Processor: E5420
Could someone tell me what weasel is in the ESX4? That is very important for me.