VMware Cloud Community
Sree85
Contributor
Contributor

Could not connect to one or more vCenter Server systems: https://ServerName.Domain.local:443/sdk

Hi

I am unable to login into the VCenter server appliance and getting the below mentioned error

Could not connect to one or more vCenter Server systems:

https://ServerName.Domain.local:443/sdk

also I am not able to connect from vsphere client.

vCenter connection failure.png

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Dee006
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi Sree,

Please check the vCenter services and related services are running in your VC.

0 Kudos
Sree85
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

thanks for the reply.

All the services are running fine.

0 Kudos
Sree85
Contributor
Contributor

can any one please provide the solution for the above mentioned error

0 Kudos
Alim786
Expert
Expert

1. Please tell me what version of vCenter you are running ?

2. Can you ping the vcenter server by it's FQDN ?

3. Has it worked before ?

VCP6-DCV, VCP5, CCNA, MCTS 2008R2, MCSA 2008R2, CCA, ITIL. Please mark answer helpful or correct as appropriate.
0 Kudos
notjustlab
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

sorry for so late reply. I encountered the same problem today with my vCenter. I was getting the same message you mentioned above and even vsphere.local administrator account was also not connecting to the vCenter server.

So, I just did r&d and found that this could be due to a service named "VMware VirtualCenter Services" This was stopped. i started it and checked. My Vcenter was connected.

i tested it by stoping that mentioned services again and it gave me again same error you mentioned.

So , we nailed  it finally.

-Sanjeev

0 Kudos
msripada
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

1. What is the version of the vCenter server? What is the status of the vcenter services?

2. Please check the vpxd.log in c:\programdata\VMware\Vcenterserver\logs\ and kindly upload the most recent log

3. Were you able to ping the vCenter without issues?

thanks,

MS

0 Kudos
notjustlab
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

sorry for so late reply. I encountered the same problem today with my vCenter. I was getting the same message you mentioned above and even vsphere.local administrator account was also not connecting to the vCenter server.

So, I just did r&d and found that this could be due to a service named "VMware VirtualCenter Services" This was stopped. i started it and checked. My Vcenter was connected.

i tested it by stoping that mentioned services again and it gave me again same error you mentioned.

So , we nailed  it finally.

-Sanjeev

0 Kudos