VMware Cloud Community
clydethebear8
Contributor
Contributor

Can't download ESXI7

I can see my ESXI 7 license but under downloads all it shows is Unable to process your request. Please try again later. Been trying for a few days.

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the area for ESXi, I have reported it to the volunteer moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
vertices86
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to access a trial for vsphere 8. I have been waiting patiently for 35 days. It tells me I have 25 days left on my trial, but when you hit download, all it says is "Unable to process your request. Please try again later." 35 days of this.

This has been going on for months apparently for a lot of people. The argument that it's "due to demand" is a bit comical. VMware can't figure out a way to provide a key and dl link for a trial inside of a few minutes? Apparently...

0 Kudos
Jet2
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same issue but with ESXI 8. I have a key but I am unable to download the ISO.

"Unable to process your request. Please try again later."