VMware Cloud Community
yuji0991
Contributor
Contributor

A purple screen error NOT occurred while installing ESXi 6.7_ IMPLEMENTED

I don't know where the problem is. I have checked all the hardware and there are no problems. Please help me,The attachment contains a picture of the error page

0 Kudos
5 Replies
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.
your build is old 2019, check the server hardware logs, and if there are no serious errors you could try to upgrade.

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/patch

your server manufacturer may have a customizable image to upgrade to a newer build.

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos
yuji0991
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but I have to use version 6.7 because my network card cannot be driven in version 7.0 or later, so I don't know what to do

0 Kudos
RajeevVCP4
Expert
Expert

You required involved to hardware vendor, they will run hardware diagnostic utility , and I am sure this is not VMware issue 

Rajeev Chauhan
VCIX-DCV6.5/VSAN/VXRAIL
Please mark help full or correct if my answer is use full for you
0 Kudos
yuji0991
Contributor
Contributor

"The network card I am using is RTL8125BG. I understand that this network card will no longer be available in versions 7.0 and later. 6.7 is the last supported version, but I cannot install it."

0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.
I was referring to update the patches (Build) within the same version 6.7.

Another option is to update the server firmware, to see if with new levels it can detect any hardware errors.

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos