VMware Cloud Community
mdangel1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

2013-06-19T30:03:41.626Z cpu3:86207)WARNING: UserLinux: 1331: unsupported: (void)

All,

I am receiving this error in the vmkwarning.log. Can someone tell me what it means please

2013-06-19T30:03:41.626Z cpu3:86207)WARNING: UserLinux: 1331: unsupported: (void)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
a_nut_in
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Thing basically means that an underlying process has called an unsupported function call. Unless you are seeing an impact, these can be safely ignored. Or alternately you could open a ticket with VMware the snippet is really bothering you

Do remember to mark my post as "helpful" or "correct" if I've helped resolve or answer your query!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
a_nut_in
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

What impact are you seeing on the environment?

Do remember to mark my post as "helpful" or "correct" if I've helped resolve or answer your query!
0 Kudos
mdangel1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I am not seeing any impact, but I would like to know what it means.

I upgraded the server form 4.1 to 5.1 yesterday.

0 Kudos
a_nut_in
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Thing basically means that an underlying process has called an unsupported function call. Unless you are seeing an impact, these can be safely ignored. Or alternately you could open a ticket with VMware the snippet is really bothering you

0 Kudos
mdangel1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you

0 Kudos