VMware Horizon Community
Hiront
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Windows Ink workspace Flex Config

I would like to capture Windows Ink workspace using Application Profile to create Flex Config.

Could you tell me location of executing file that Windows Ink?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bluefirestorm
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

If you are referring to the Windows Ink Workspace icon in the notification area, this is what I see from ProcessExplorer for the command line.

"C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe" -ServerName:App.AppXtk181tbxbce2qsex02s8tw7hfxa9xb3t.mca

The ShellExperienceHost.exe gets CPU status is "Suspended" in ProcessExplorer when I uncheck the "Show Windows Inks Workspace button" from the Task Bar. This is from Windows 10 1709 16299.192.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bluefirestorm
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

If you are referring to the Windows Ink Workspace icon in the notification area, this is what I see from ProcessExplorer for the command line.

"C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe" -ServerName:App.AppXtk181tbxbce2qsex02s8tw7hfxa9xb3t.mca

The ShellExperienceHost.exe gets CPU status is "Suspended" in ProcessExplorer when I uncheck the "Show Windows Inks Workspace button" from the Task Bar. This is from Windows 10 1709 16299.192.

0 Kudos