VMware Horizon Community
JakeVanGady
Contributor
Contributor

UEM & Adobe Reader DC Fill & Sign

Hi all,

Did anyone manage to figure out where Adobe Reader DC saves the signatures of the Fill & Sign tool?

I'm using UEM 9.3.0.804 and the Horizon View (in Azure) 18.2

PS. I'm new in UEM. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advace,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ray_handels
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Just out of curiosity, did you try the templates DB of UEM? Might be that it is already in the template.

Otherwise I would suggest (if you cannot find it online) to just use Procmon to see where the information is stored and add that to the UEM ADOBE CC config file.

0 Kudos
JakeVanGady
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I've already tried the UEM predefined settings for Adobe but no luck. I also managed to find the path where Adobe saves the signatures (\\%UserName%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security). For some reason while I do save these settings with UEM after the local user profile removal during log off - log on the signature is gone.

Finally I've even ran the application profiler and updated the UEM with the newly created ini and zip file but still no luck.

0 Kudos
GrtDane
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jake,

I didn't see that you were using an appstack through app volumes, but if so, we made it work by including a writable volume with the appstack (of Adobe Reader DC).

0 Kudos
JakeVanGady
Contributor
Contributor

Hi GrtDane,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the Horizon Cloud in Azure do not support (yet) the writable volumes. I'd be more than happy if I was able to use the writable volumes and  create a UPD (user personal disk) per each user connected to this service.

0 Kudos