VMware Horizon Community
JaceJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

UEM 9.x and local accounts

We're updating our environment to Horizon 7 from 6.2 and at the same time updating UEM from 8.7 to 9.1.  Unfortunately I have found with UEM 9 installed I can no longer log into the local accounts on my parent images.  Any network account I can login into just fine.  As soon as I remove UEM 9 local accounts work just fine again.  Any ideas what I need to change to make UEM 9 allow me to use local accounts.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Raymond_W
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi JaceJ,

you need to make sure that the UEM Config file share is available...In UEM 9.0 we introduced a new feature, that users can be logged off when the Config share is not available. This is default behaviour and can be changed in the UEM ADMX file.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Raymond

Kind regards, Raymond Twitter: @raymond_himself

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Raymond_W
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi JaceJ,

you need to make sure that the UEM Config file share is available...In UEM 9.0 we introduced a new feature, that users can be logged off when the Config share is not available. This is default behaviour and can be changed in the UEM ADMX file.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Raymond

Kind regards, Raymond Twitter: @raymond_himself
0 Kudos
JaceJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

So this worked for me.  We adjust the ADMX and that made the difference.   Thanks for pointing where I needed to look

Jace

0 Kudos