VMware Horizon Community
VMjlohr
Contributor
Contributor

Printers not removing on logoff as I move from location to location using UEM

We have our printers set up with conditions using terminal services IP address ranges.  We also have 'undo at logoff' enabled for all printers.   We are using Teradici zero-clients.  As we are testing UEM, we are going to one floor of our offices (5th floor for example) and log into a zero-client.  When we log on and check the printers, the correct printers are showing up for the 5th floor base on their IP address range along with IP address of the zero client we have logged into.

We then logoff (badge out) of the zero client (NOT logging out of Windows).  We go to another floor of the facility (3rd floor) to another zero client and log on (badge/sign in).  When we check, the correct printers for the 3rd floor are correct for that floor based on the IP address range and the IP address of the zero client we have logged into.  However, we still see the printers listed for the 5th floor.   The 'undo at logoff' does not appear to be working.  Is there a particular condition that needs to be set?  We do have a trigger task to refresh printers at reconnect that should perform a User Environment Refresh with the printer option checked.  We do NOT have  a condition set for this task.   Does one need to be set up?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
barakni
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

maybe I misunderstood but you never logged off - so the undo was not invoked.

Using conditions is best practice as far as I know,

I'm missing some information - is this VDI? Terminal?

0 Kudos
Pim_van_de_Vis

Make sure to use the correct triggered task (UEM refresh at reconnect), but since you mention the new printers for the 3rd floor show up, it seems that you've already done that.

What Windows version are you using?

0 Kudos