VMware Horizon Community
roandr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

ImportFiles::ImportFile: Error 2

As I understand this error means that the file can not be found.

2018-11-30 09:12:04.795 [INFO ] Importing UEM settings '[filename].zip' (\\[flex repository server]\FlexConfig\general\FlexRepository\Settings\File\[filename].zip)

2018-11-30 09:12:04.858 [ERROR] ImportFiles::ImportFile: Error 2 on 'UserProfile/My Documents/MaestroConfig/mas.ini'

2018-11-30 09:12:04.858 [ERROR] ImportFiles::ImportFile: Error 2 on 'UserProfile/My Documents/MaestroConfig/mas.MOS'

2018-11-30 09:12:04.873 [INFO ] Successfully imported settings ('[filename].xml')

The .zip file contains several files and folders. Only those two files are not being extracted to the users profile.

VMWare UEM agent 9.5.0.832 running on a Windows Server 2016 session host. No antivirus running on the session host nor on the flex repository server.

Those two files can be extracted manually from the .zip and placed in the users profile directory without any errors. Have tested with two different users.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
roandr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Solved it myself it seems. Disabling Windows Defenders real-time protection apparently fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
roandr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Solved it myself it seems. Disabling Windows Defenders real-time protection apparently fixed the issue.

0 Kudos