VMware Horizon Community
Douglas42Adams
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Deleting a user profile

Hi All ,

So i have been trying to get all the different Flavours of Win 10 to work ( well just ONE would be Great ).  That vmware Optimization tool sure creates some havoc :smileysilly:.

So my USER ID from a UEM perspective has been loaded on a Enterprise / pro / 1709 / 1803 / 1809 / LTSC 2019 / LTSC 2016 image.

It appears to be behaving a tad odd.  ie Edge 'invisible' icon located on the tool bar while i have LTSC/B..etc ( which obviously doesnt have Edge ).

Some errors go away when i log in as a user with a 'clean' UEM profile ( for lack of a better way to put it ).

Question would be - what is VMWares proper method for deleting a profile for a user ?

Just log user out of all machines and blow away the folder ? ( UEMprofiles$ \ user )  ??

Just That Easy ! ? Smiley Happy.. or no ?.. any way inside the manager to do it ?

Thank you !

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi Douglas42Adams,

You can't do this from the Management Console, but you could use the Helpdesk Support Tool. Or, like you already suggested, just go directly to the user's profile archive folder on disk.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi Douglas42Adams,

You can't do this from the Management Console, but you could use the Helpdesk Support Tool. Or, like you already suggested, just go directly to the user's profile archive folder on disk.

0 Kudos
Douglas42Adams
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you !.. I have not got around to checking out the HD tool as of yet.  I need to install the Agent..etc.  I will just Shift Del the Profile folder until i get that installed. thanks !!