VMware Cloud Community
fantagruel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

xp p2v error 1450

Buonasera a tutti,

utilizzando VMware Converter Standalone all'ultima versione  convertendo un xp pro sp3 per vmware player ver. 4.00 , la trasformazione non è andata a buon fine e l'errore riportatato è il 1450.

Ho rilanciato il processo replicando lo stesso errore

il software di conversione e la destinazione sono sulla stessa macchina da convertire.

Grazie in anticipo

0 Kudos
4 Replies
POCEH
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hmmm, can't read italian but error 1450 is "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service." so try to free disk space, shut down unwanted programs and try the conversion again.

HTH

P.S. Also search the forum for this error (1450) and solutions.

fantagruel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks Poceh,

you understand right. I can add a note: the software conversion and destination is install on the same source machine.

At the moment I'm only understand that 1450 error code is a windows system error: You can obtain a description by line command:

net helpmsg 1450

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

anybody  outhere confirm have to kill some process before launch conversion ?

fantagruel

p.s. I' search on vmware forum but I'm finding any discussion about xp conversion.

0 Kudos
POCEH
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Ooops, you cant do the convertion of the machine on self storage except when you exclude destination storage or use USB storage (if I understand correctly you want to made Physical To Workstation conversion). HTH

0 Kudos
fantagruel
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Yes you understand what I write, but with another machine I  have tried successfull  convertion of xp home ed. on self storage like single drive c: .

The convertion in error was on self storage and destination was on  free space in drive 😧

Obviously in each case I have resized the destination virtula disk size.

thx

0 Kudos