VMware Cloud Community
geob
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Sysprep ?

If I am running the Enterprise Converter 3.03 standalone, where do I need to have the sysprep stuff installed? I want to be able to use the Guest Customization wizard as I P2V. I have coverter installed on my XP Pro workstation.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ranand_2000
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Geob,

It's suppose to prompt you for the 3.0.x stand-alone product. Once you have the deployment tools, you can just specify where they are for the OS type you are migrating.

Location of Sysprep Files: If the application determined this location, the text edit box shows it. If this field is blank, you must specify a valid location before going to the next panel. This action does not apply to Windows Vista systems.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ranand_2000
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Geob,

It's suppose to prompt you for the 3.0.x stand-alone product. Once you have the deployment tools, you can just specify where they are for the OS type you are migrating.

Location of Sysprep Files: If the application determined this location, the text edit box shows it. If this field is blank, you must specify a valid location before going to the next panel. This action does not apply to Windows Vista systems.

0 Kudos