Does anyone know where this is?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
esiebert7625
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

The P2V HCL is not that applicable anymore since you can now hot clone and the OS has all the drivers it needs. If you use the cold clone iso disk instead it comes with a limited set of hardware/driver support but you can add whatever drivers you need to it with the petool that comes with it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
asatoran
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I don't know if there ever was one. The only "hardware" issue I've come across is "software RAID" drives cannot be converted. If you're software mirroring, you must break the mirror before converting. Otherwise, the only other limitations I know of are software: Only runs on Windows (If you don't use the cold clone CD) and the OS running Converter must be a version equal to or higher than the machine being converted. (i.e.: Run Converter on XP in order to convert a XP or 2003 machine.)

esiebert7625
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

The P2V HCL is not that applicable anymore since you can now hot clone and the OS has all the drivers it needs. If you use the cold clone iso disk instead it comes with a limited set of hardware/driver support but you can add whatever drivers you need to it with the petool that comes with it.

0 Kudos