I am converting a NT 4.0 server sp6 to a vm using VMware server and the converter.Below is the end of the log file after completing to 97%. There was no event on the event viewer. The server I am putting the vm has a large enough disk space. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
These are client logs and not agent logs.
vmware-client.log (capture a record on the source)
- Contains actions taken on the Converter application are written here.
- Does NOT contain import/reconfiguration information
- Is stored under the user’s (the user who ran the Converter Application) temp directory.
vmware-converter.log (capture a record on the system where Converter is installed)
- Contains information regarding the import/reconfiguration steps taken by the agent when converting the physical/virtual machine.
- Is available in the Source Physical Machine OS’s temp directory (C:\Windows\Temp\vmware-temp)
Please attach the vmware-converter.log files. To do so, simply open up your VMware Converter 3.x application and choose
File --> Export Logs
Are your disks mirrored? If so is it a software mirror?
This wouldnt matter in Converter version 3.0.3