VMware Communities
nscuola
Contributor
Contributor

Community Warrior Nomination

Hey Katie. It's been a while. I hope all is well. I'd like to make a nomination for the next community warrior.

​His name is Mike Martino
​​
VMTN handle - wildcard78

​Mike is a fellow co-leader of the NYC VMUG. He's been a pillar of the VMUG for years. He was also instrumental along with Ariel Sanchez and a few others in starting the VMUG Whiteboard Meetings (#VMUGWB) that seem to be catching on at other locations across the globe. Mike is always promoting the vCommunity. Not only does he do so at VMUG but he does so at other user groups as well. Mike also is involved with vBrownBag from time to time and is always willing to listen to suggestions from VMUG members on how he can improve the quality and content of meetings, the Whiteboard Meetings being a perfect example. I think Mike would be an excellent choice for Community Warrior. I'd also love to see his reaction as this is something that he would never in a million years expect to win. He's such a selfless individual that it would make this achievement that much sweeter.

​Thanks Katie.

​Have a great time at VMworld. Hopefully, I'll get to meet you there next year.

​On a side note, do you and Corey ever get to travel to UserCons? The NY/NJ one is coming up next month. It would be a great opportunity to see the community that you guys enable in action. The door is always open to you guys.

Nick Scuola vExpert [+Pro, +NSX, +Cloud] nscuola@spookysolutions.com @NScuola
0 Kudos
5 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the nomination. I have noted it!

In regards to Corey_R​ and I coming to UserCons - I don't know if next month is feasible as we are all very tied up in VMworld US and Europe until 9/15, but in the following months, and even next year, I would say it's very possible.

Do you have a schedule you could share for upcoming meetings? Let me know!

Thanks,

Katie

0 Kudos
nscuola
Contributor
Contributor

Sure. I'll get that out to soon. I can send it over email.

Nick Scuola vExpert [+Pro, +NSX, +Cloud] nscuola@spookysolutions.com @NScuola
0 Kudos
Jitu211003
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to download the vmware nsx to use the keys provided to me as a swag of vExpert 2017.

Thanks

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Hi Jitu211003​,

I recommend posting this question in the vExpert forum: VMware vExpert

You will get the answer you need.

Thanks,

Katie Bradley

0 Kudos
Bruticusmaximus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

What is this?  Is this like the old VMTN Board Warrior thing?  I think I still have my shirt somewhere.

0 Kudos