VMware Cloud Community
mbufkin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VMware Explore 2022

I'm planning on attending VMware Explore in San Francisco in August. Anyone else considering attending? I'm looking forward to an in person event.

13 Replies
cabanda
Contributor
Contributor

I am hoping to attend this year too.  We need to get back to in-person events, as that is how the tech community thrives!

FirozeB_za
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Man, an in-person event in SFO would have been awesome.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to make it there this year. 

I'm sure VMware will make this first VMware Explore event epic, Enjoy.

mbufkin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm expecting a great event. San Francisco is always a great city to visit. It's definitely time for in-person events. Seeing all the booths and equipment is an awesome experience.

FirozeB_za
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

No doubt,  SFO is one of my favourite cities. I'm sorta envious of the ppl that will attend from a networking and skill-sharing point of view.

Enjoy, hope you network like crazy, party like a rock star, take in some awesome sessions and win some epic swag to boot.

virtualqc
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

i will be at SFO, ticket bought, hotel air air are already booked

MattFordVCP1978
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

yes i will be going this year. Coming over from the UK

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership

If our session is approved I will be there in the US and Barcelona...

0 Kudos
FirozeB_za
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm curious to understand, how these sessions would happen at the new locations?

0 Kudos
Quickdraw
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I've been to a lot of VMWorlds. This year coming from from the east coast of the US, we've decided it will be cheaper to go to Barcelona. San Fran can be nice, but boy is it expensive. Looking forward to a new experience and a new country to explore. 

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership

No idea @Firoze_ZA , I have no plans to travel to ASIA to be honest, not sure how they will do those sessions.

Bectato
Contributor
Contributor

Hmm when is CRX again, maybe I can make this a work related trip....

0 Kudos
schroeder0
Contributor
Contributor

Hoping to attend this year.  The virtual events have been nice, but there's nothing like in-person sessions and networking.

0 Kudos
FirozeB_za
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Between the both of them the US is generally bigger in terms of access to people. 

Barcelone is great from a city and content perspective, however networking oppertunities while abundant are lower than that of the US.

Either way, it's an awesome conference in a great location. 

0 Kudos