VMware Edu & Cert Community
tanu_p
Contributor
Contributor

VMware vSAN: Management and Operations [V7]

hello Team 

Could you please support here that how i can directly take the course from you ?

regards,

Tanu 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
depping
Leadership
Leadership

stadi13
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi @tanu_p 

Are you VMware partner oder customer? If you are partner reach out to your partner manager, he will support you.

Otherwise you will find the course on the myLearn portal where you can book it directly: https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/courses.cfm?ui=www_edu&a=one&id_subject=95226

Please mark as solved, when your question is answered.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
FirozeB_za
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Already answered above, however depending where you are based there may be education partners that offer this training. However, i have found that more often than not you will have to opt for the online equivalent (which is pretty good).

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Thread reported, hopefully a moderator should now move it to the area for Education.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
FirozeB_za
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Tanu

If the responses have solved your query please mark the appropriate response as the solution.