VMware Edu & Cert Community
premkr81
Contributor
Contributor

VCP-CMA Certificate not visible even after 10 days of passing the exam

I am not sure if this is the right place to discuss this, looking for any help or suggestion.

I have passed my VCP-CMA exam ( 2V0-31.20) on 25th of March'21, but still didn't received my certification.

The only issue was I gave the exam with my ID which have no VCP or Foundation exam tagged (prerequisite for VCP-CMA certification)

There is ticket opened #21037521403 for certification issue by certification@vmware.com  team, after our discussion, I got a reply that both my account ids (the one, with I gave the exam and the other which have all my vmware training and certificate tagged) needs to merge in order to generate the certificate as I have given VCP-CMA exam with official ID and my other certificates are tagged with my personal id prem.kr@hotmail.com . They have opened another ticket #21038147803 to merge my account.

Both the ticket are closed saying the account has been merged and you will able to see the certificates but still my issue not resolve. Taking followup since last week but no response from certification@vmware.com  or mylearn_support@vmware.com . Can someone suggest where to go now?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You're already talking with the teams who do the administration for things like this.

@lbourque - are you able to help?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
lbourque
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Let me check with the team and see if I can push them a bit.

premkr81
Contributor
Contributor

@lbourque @scott28tt  Thank you so much guys, this issue has been resolved and I am able to view all my training and certification now.

Yesterday I got a response that they have re-initiated the merge of my account.

lbourque
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Glad to hear that it's being solved. 🙂

If you need further help, just ping me.

Jack_651
Contributor
Contributor

It happened to me as well. But after three weeks I got response. Glad to hear that your problem has been resolved.

0 Kudos