VMware Edu & Cert Community
leeryanrs
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCAP - Deploy Online proctor test

Has anyone heard about the 3V0-22.21 Advanced Deploy exam becoming available for online testing from home? It seems none of the test centers want to deliver vmware exams in my country, Malta.

I've already traveled once for this exam but unfortunately failed by something silly like 10 points. With the latest EU covid wave, traveling has become a little more of a burden.

I had found this article from back in April 2020, saying the deploy lab based exams might take a little longer..but 2022 is here now and this is still not available? https://blogs.vmware.com/learning/2020/04/16/remote-exam-testing-is-here/

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi, we are now delivering the 3V0-22.21 exam in a closed pilot. We are just about to open it broader. Please email certification@vmware.com and refer back to this discussion, and it will get routed for a special invite. (And anyone else as well who is interested in taking it remotely in pilot.)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Email certification@vmware.com and ask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
stadi13
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

VCAP Deploy is still not available as proctor test, because the lab infrastructure is quite lame. I've done the exam in a test center with bad resolution. I cannot see that VCAP Deploy exam will be delivered as proctor exam anytime soon.

0 Kudos
KarlChilds
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi, we are now delivering the 3V0-22.21 exam in a closed pilot. We are just about to open it broader. Please email certification@vmware.com and refer back to this discussion, and it will get routed for a special invite. (And anyone else as well who is interested in taking it remotely in pilot.)