VMware Edu & Cert Community
DineshReddy1205
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Not Received Certificate

Hi Team ,

2V0-41.20 Professional VMware NSX-T Data center certification completed on 2021-Mar-27 ,But I am not received certificate because I am not completed certification prerequisites .Just 3days back , I completed prerequisite certification VCP-DCV 2022 certification .But still not received  2V0-41.20 Professional VMware NSX-T Data center certification

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Please be explicit in what training you have completed, which exams you have passed, and send all of that information to certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Please be explicit in what training you have completed, which exams you have passed, and send all of that information to certification@vmware.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos