VMware Edu & Cert Community
sulaimanl
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

NSX Advanced Load Balancer

Good Day
Are there any Certifications available related to the NSX Advanced Load Balancer?

Thanx

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

This one: https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/nsx-alb-operators-skills.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

This one: https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/nsx-alb-operators-skills.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
sulaimanl
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you Scott

This was just what i was looking for.

Do you know if there will be additional exams, possibly a Administrator skills option?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No idea.

piotrowski89p
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I doubt so. There is currently no work on such an exam and based on the closer and closer integration with NSX-T it might be rather be part of NV track in general.

0 Kudos