VMware Edu & Cert Community
Xuvero12
Contributor
Contributor

My certificate is not show under Certificate Manager? No Data display.What should I do?

Hi, I just passed an exam for VMware Cloud Professional. I try to download the certificate but under Certificate Manager there is no data display. 

Under the Exam history, I can see my exam registration number and the grade. 

What should I do?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

When did you complete the training which is required for the VCP-VMC certification?

https://www.vmware.com/learning/certification/vcp-vmc.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
Xuvero12
Contributor
Contributor

Means here, event I have pass the exam I still need to complete one of the coursce? For example is this one : Designing, Configuring, and Managing the VMware Cloud (FREE Course).

After finish the online course only I will received my certificate?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Correct, you must complete the training before you will have met all the requirements for the VCP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
Xuvero12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Scott28tt, 

I have completed the 10 course for Designing, Configuring and Managing th VMWare Cloud and get the certificate. Now what should I do? Because I still can see my VMware Cloud Professional (2V0-33.22) certificate?

Updated: I already received my certificate and can see it in my Certificate Manager.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos