VMware Edu & Cert Community
Alaa095
Contributor
Contributor

Download pdf Certificate

Dears,

Could you please advise me how to download the pdf certificate? 

As in the attached, the download section is empty.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

Moderator: Question moved to Certification Discussions

scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@Alaa095 

vSphere Foundations is an exam, not a certification - it's part of the VCP-DCV but passing it on it's own doesn't really mean anything.

Choose the "no VCP certifications (and want to test on vSphere 6.7)" path on this page and you'll see what I mean: https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/vcp-dcv.html

Once you've met the other requirements shown on that path (completing training and passing a Professional exam) you will be awarded a certification and be able to download the logo and PDF, like this:

Screenshot 2021-02-18 at 09.09.32.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
subnas501
Contributor
Contributor

That's a strange way to address this, since your company lists it in our certification manager the way they do. The initial dialog asks for a certificate NOT a Certification

Wording straight from vmware certification manager

Current progress

You have already completed this certificate. <---------

Initial certification

Maybe to reduce confusion your own site should identify this as an EXAM in every portion of the page. Just my recommendation. Maybe list it as an initial exam that does not produce a certification up front. I was totally aware this was an exam required to get the certification but your certification manager system wording may confuse some people. Or allow it to be a training certificate just like your 40 hour courses give out. P.S. stating that a paid for EXAM doesn't mean anything to customers that PAID to take that EXAM comes out like none of us should PAY to take the REQUIRED exam within the certification path, if it doesn't mean anything get rid of it so the CUSTOMER doesn't have to pay for something that doesn't mean anything.

0 Kudos