VMware Edu & Cert Community
joshperez314
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot schedule exam. My account is broken.

I go to https://mylearn.vmware.com/ put my username and password in.

Then it takes me to a page that says I need to update my profile. It doesn't show me logged. I attached a pic of what it looks like.

No mater what I click, it takes me back to a login page.

I'm trying to schedule an exam, but I can't. I can't see any of my transcript.

Has anyone experienced this before? It worked fine a few months ago.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Email certification@vmware.com to open a case with the team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
joshperez314
Contributor
Contributor

I did that. No response.

I also called; I was told to schedule my certification exam online. But I can't, my account doesn't let me. And I can't see any of my current and past exams. I cannot see my transcripts.

I have nothing but a name.

To me it looks like a blank account.

I noticed that when I log into mylearn it redirects me to customerconnect where I have to login again. Is this normal? I have never seen this before.

Has anyone experienced this before? If so, is there a fix?

At this point I am worried that my VCP that I have kept current since 2010 will now come to an end as I can no longer take exams.

And how do I tell my employer ... "Yes I have a VCP required for the job. But I can't prove it. My VMware account is broken"

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@KarlChilds might be able to help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
joshperez314
Contributor
Contributor

I got a call from VMware since my last post.

I was told there are several tickets with the same issue.

They have been forwarded to the backend dev team for customer connect.

At this point I wait.

Thanks

0 Kudos
joshperez314
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what has happened. No update on the ticket. But it works now.

I see everything has moved and is called something different.

Thanks everyone for the help and support.

If anyone else has this problem. Email certification@vmware.com. They will open a ticket for you. If you can get into your account; you can manage the ticket online as well.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Glad you got it resolved.

0 Kudos