VMware Cloud Community
hoodbu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Stuck at 'Request Access' for 'VMware Cloud on AWS' service

I am new to VMware HOL. I tried VMC on AWS HOL, which is HOL-1987-01-HBD-MYVMW-HOL.

I was able to successfully perform the Student Check-In, and was redirected to the VMware Cloud Services Portal. However, under the Services tab, it says 'No Services Yet'. Underneath that, it says, 'Contact your organization owner. When services become available, they will appear here'. So I clicked the Request Access for VMware Cloud on AWS and it opened a new tab to https://cloud.vmware.com and just hung there.

There has got to be an easier way to this. I must be missing something obvious or having a basic misconception. Can someone help me get past this fundamental step?

Thanks,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mdinisoae
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

@

I just tested HOL-1987 and works well for me; ensure you will Validate the email address first before running VMC on AWS:

pastedImage_1.png

If you still have issue, please open a chat with VMware Cloud support team.

MDINISOAE Please mark "Helpful" or "Correct Answer" if my answer satisfies your query.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
mdinisoae
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

@

I just tested HOL-1987 and works well for me; ensure you will Validate the email address first before running VMC on AWS:

pastedImage_1.png

If you still have issue, please open a chat with VMware Cloud support team.

MDINISOAE Please mark "Helpful" or "Correct Answer" if my answer satisfies your query.
0 Kudos
mdinisoae
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Another point to check is you My VMware profile registered for HOL, you need to ensure all info into your profile are well filled (even the section requesting number of Servers or Desktops, no matter is it's not realistic).

Hope this will help you fix the issue.

0 Kudos
hoodbu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

mdinisoae​ It is working for me now. Amidst my trying various things, I can't tell if it was something I did or if some person behind the scenes approved my request.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
mskupin
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

In my case, after login to VMware Cloud Services Portal, I had to change default organization to HOL-SDDC-001, log off and log in again.

Please mark this as "Correct" or " Helpfull" if this answers your query. Best regards, Michal
0 Kudos
delivery
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks 

0 Kudos
BigMike23
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for this helpful info