VMware Global Community
mfclemen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Instalation Vcenter Operation - CapacityIQ

Good Morning!

This my first post and in the community, I ask the help of community members to assist me with a question relating to CapacityIQ.

I need to install a tool in my environment Capacity and after several searches I'm sure that will suit CapacityIQ issues reports and planning capabilities of VMs. So I downloaded the file OVF Trial version (VMware vCenter Operations Manager 5.6) and ran the installation tool and applied the permit as manual vmware. The problem is that the tool does not report any installed reporting feature Capacity, much less any "flap" of capacityIQ

My informations at environment:

- Vcenter Server 5.0.0

- Vsphere Cliente 5.0.0

- 90 Vms

- 6 hosts

Thak you very much and i wait the help of all.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If you found and solved your problem, please close this discussion.

Thanks

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

mfclemen

Bem Vindo / Welcome,

Capacity IQ was integrated inside of vCOPs, you can see all reports of Capacity IQ in tab Reports of vcops.

When you click in Cluster you´ve follow tabs: DashBoard / Environment / Operations / Planning / Alets / Analysis / Reports

Check and reply here please.

GL

*Please, don't forget the awarding points for "helpful" and/or "correct" answers. *Por favor, não esqueça de atribuir os pontos se a resposta foi útil ou resolveu o problema.* Thank you/Obrigado
MauroBonder
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

If you found and solved your problem, please close this discussion.

Thanks

0 Kudos
mfclemen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Mauro, alright!

Thank by help.

0 Kudos