VMware Cloud Community
RBXXGAMER
Contributor
Contributor

MacOS Unlocker Error

Ok I know You have Probably Seen Me Before But I have 1 Other Problem, And I Still dont know how to choose a board for this topic.

So my issue Is, Whenever I try to Install VMware Unlocker (After downgrading to Workstation 15.5) The Unlocker Gives me 2 Errors, So I will explain why there are 2 errors here,

Screenshot 2022-05-30 142207.png

So This error comes up, And I found a Solution to Fix it, By remocing It from thr App AliasesScreenshot 2022-05-30 142229.png

So I turn These 2 off and Here is the Second Error it gives

Screenshot 2022-05-30 143009.png

Plus I have The Latest version of Python Installed On My PC, Does Anyone know How to fix? Also I'm using Workstation 15.5 now, Before I had 16

0 Kudos
2 Replies
continuum
Immortal
Immortal

The MacOS Unlocker patch is considered to be illegal in all locations but the one you downloaded it from.
I would not mention it in this forum ...

Ulli

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Expect a moderator to lock/archive your thread, you cannot discuss EULA violations here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos