VMware Cloud Community
RWEQRWQ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

i have ha cluster problem with vcenter6.0.0

someone has changed the switch network setting and did'nt urn off host monitoring

so all vm in warning status

warning tab show me  "vSphere HA virtual machine failover failed"

i don't know where to start solving errors.

please help!!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

First of all, you are running a relative old version of vSphere. First thing I recommend doing is right clicking on each host in the cluster and select "reconfigure for HA". This should flush those warnings. These warnings are nothing to be concerned about (VMware Knowledge Base and VMware Knowledge Base ). We used to have a bug where these warnings would appear without reason.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

moved it to the HA section Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

First of all, you are running a relative old version of vSphere. First thing I recommend doing is right clicking on each host in the cluster and select "reconfigure for HA". This should flush those warnings. These warnings are nothing to be concerned about (VMware Knowledge Base and VMware Knowledge Base ). We used to have a bug where these warnings would appear without reason.

0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Just thinking about this, it could be that at some point in time your hosts were all isolated from the network, which would trigger this restart try behavior potentially. Just clear all the events:

To clear the alarm from the virtual machine:

1. Select virtual machine with the triggered alarm.
  2. Click on the Alarms tab and then the Triggered Alarms button.
  3. Right-click the vSphere HA virtual machine failover failed alarm and click Clear.
0 Kudos