VMware Cloud Community
ljusto_struhar
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Failed to verify current upgrade status triggered at 2023..

Hi,

i have used VMware Log Insight Version 4.6.1 and have upgrade to 4.7.0 and then revert from snapshot to 4.6.1. and it works almost 6months. Few days ago i have restarted log Insight virtual machine and now web is inaccessible and I got this notification on mail:

The worker node sending this alert was unable to contact the leader node. You may receive duplicate notifications for this alert.

Failed to verify current upgrade status triggered at 2023....

Log Insight was unable to verify the current upgrade status for node xyz (null). If an upgrade is in progress the node may need to be manually restarted:

StartupException(description:com.vmware.loginsight.daemon.LogInsightDaemon$StartupFailedException: Daemon startup failed: Failed to start Tomcat: /usr/lib/loginsight/application/3rd_party/apache-tomcat-8.5.30/conf/keystore does not exist.)

This is very important service for me, is there any solution?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ramajay12345
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRLI 4.x version is not supported. Not sure if anyone is using it. If possible, please plan for an upgrade.

Can you please review the below article, I believe it will help. Thank you.

https://www.vsam.pro/vrli-webgui-doesnt-start-up-config-folder-lost-keystore-was-tampered-with-or-pa...

Jayendra

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ramajay12345
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRLI 4.x version is not supported. Not sure if anyone is using it. If possible, please plan for an upgrade.

Can you please review the below article, I believe it will help. Thank you.

https://www.vsam.pro/vrli-webgui-doesnt-start-up-config-folder-lost-keystore-was-tampered-with-or-pa...

Jayendra
0 Kudos
ljusto_struhar
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thank you I have resolved with mentioned link.

0 Kudos