VMware Cloud Community
Mondrought
Contributor
Contributor

vCenter Operations Manager Custom UI Dashboard Metrics Lost

Hi, I'm Gabriel, and I have a very bad headache with some metrics that were working and just disappear from my dashboard, this metrics were from the resource world adn when i tryed to reconfigure the dashboard, they're gone. The metrics are at hardware level, I need the provicioned CPU Cores and the CPU Sockets for being exact.

I'll appreciate all of the help that you can provide me. Best regards.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
gradinka
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

please share some more info - what have you done specifically-

maybe upgraded to 5.7?

0 Kudos
Mondrought
Contributor
Contributor

Sure, my dashboard was working without problem, I made it at 5.0 version, then i upgrade it to 5.6 and it was working correctly, suddenly, some day of the last week, it showed the metrics results with the question mark (?), when I review it, the textbox that shows when you put the pointer over a box on the dashboard that shows you Resource and Metric, the textbox showed this: "Resource: World", that was correctly, and "Metric:    ", and there was the problem. When I open the configuration window of the widget, in the list of below where appear the metrics that you have configured, the metrics were gone, I click ok, and in the dashboard, the boxes that were showing the question mark were gone, so I open again the configuration window and I search the metrics that were gone at resource: World and they're not there. I have been looking for that metrics, but i don´t find they, even I tryed to configure a super metric but doesn't work at all.

I appreciate your help.Thanks.

0 Kudos