VMware Cloud Community
Souad90
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Your feedback on NetApp Pack Management for vROPs

Hi everyone,

We have installed the NetApp storage PM for vROPs, but we are experiencing problems regarding the collection of data, we don't have all the metrics present in the list and there are metrics that collect values only twice a day and not even everyday.

Does any one had this problem ? and how did you resolve it ?

I'm looking forward to seeing your comments.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
tasheldon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Souad90,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the NetApp management pack. What version of API Services are you using?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Souad90
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

API version is 1.0

Thanks

0 Kudos
tasheldon
Contributor
Contributor

Are you able to update to a newer version of API Services from NetApp, preferably the latest release 1.2? Here is a link to download the file for a newer version: http://mysupport.netapp.com/

Regards!

0 Kudos
Souad90
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm planning to update by the end of this week. I'll let you know who it goes. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Souad90
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

We updated the API services and also the Management pack to the latest versions. The collection status is None. Any idea?

0 Kudos
JonesCameronM
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Souad,

Have you had a chance to look through the logs and see if there is an error message coming up? If not, try putting the log level to DEBUG and let me know if any new messages come up. Also, if you would like, I would be happy to jump on a Webex and look at it with you. Please let me know if that interests you.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Souad90
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you for your reply JonesCameronM. Effectively I called support and we are looking in the bundles and logs, we have updated everything but we still have the problem. I don't know from where it is coming.

0 Kudos
tasheldon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Souad,

Thanks for providing the logs earlier today. Our developers are investigating them to determine the cause of the issue. I will update you when we have more information.

Best Regards!

Souad90
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Tasheldon,

Thank you very much. I'm looking forwaord to hearing from you.

Regards!

0 Kudos