VMware Cloud Community
saurabh_agr001
Contributor
Contributor

After installation of vCOps Linux 5.8.x setup, not able to access the vCOps application. Http status 404 page.

Hi,

I have install vcops-lin64-5.8.4-2199699.bin on RedHat 6.5 with oracle 11gR2 database.

I have done with the installation successfully. But I am not able to access the vCOps application. when I am trying to open the vCOps application on browser, https://loalhost/, it is throwing me "Http Status 404 error".

I have checked the web.log and colletior.log files, it showing following errors :

• org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection

at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.handledNonSpecificException(SQLStateConverter.java:126)

at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:114)

at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:66)

at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.begin(JDBCTransaction.java:85)

Caused by: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' for connect URL ''

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1452)

at org.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.getConnection(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:92)

at org.hibernate.jdbc.ConnectionManager.openConnection(ConnectionManager.java:446)

Kindly help me out on urgent basis. I have attached some logs and screenshots.

Regards,

Saurabh Agarwal

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gradinka
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Can be many things - suggest to contact vmware support on that.

they should be able to help easily

thanks!

0 Kudos