VMware Cloud Community
jexplorer
Contributor
Contributor

vRA/vCAC Calendar of Items Portlet missing after upgrade

Hello all -

We have just upgraded our vRA environment from 6.2.1 to 6.2.2. While perfmoring post upgrade test, I noticed that the Calendar of Events portlet is erroring out - full error message is csp.home.portlets.calendar -

Content not available. The system cannot find the extension, or you no longer have permission to access it. Contact your system administrator.
This is if the portlet was already added to the user's home page on vRA. If I remove the portlet and re-add it, it is not available on the Add Portlet list. I checked the time on all appliances as well as IaaS box and they're all in sync, and also license has not expired. And this was working before just fine. Let me know if anyone had encountered this before and ideas to share.
This is not a show stopper for now as main functionality is still working but could be indicative of something major that is waiting to happen :smileyconfused:
Thank you for your input.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
thawkbravo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

jexplorer, Did you find any solution for this ? We are running into the same issue after upgrade to v6.2.2 from v6.2.

0 Kudos
IamTHEvilONE
Immortal
Immortal

There is a fix, but I don't think it's something that can be shared over the forums.

If you file a support request, it should be a pretty straight forward fix from the support team.

0 Kudos
kumarankpl
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Yes fix is already available. We are trying to create a KB article for this. If you need a quick fix check with support team you should be able to get it fixed quickly.

Thanks

Kumaran

0 Kudos