VMware Cloud Community
MikeStoica
Expert
Expert

vRA deployment fails with LCMVRAVACONFIG590004

I'm deploying vRA using the Easy Installer and I'm getting the error LCMVRAVACONFIG590004.

Error Code: LCMVRAVACONFIG590004
First boot check failed on vRealize Automation. Check if all the network details provided are valid.
vRA VA deployment failed at first boot check on host name vra.homelab.local. If first boot check failed due to NTP setting, ensure provided NTP server(s) - are valid. If invalid, retry the task with valid NTP server(s) in the retry parameter 'ntp' by setting 'deleteAlreadyCreatedVM' to 'true'. To configure more than one NTP server, provide comma(,) separated values for 'ntp'.

DNS records are in place and working fine.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
premkr81
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

What version of vRA are you installing?

Please check the same issue and solution in the below threat.

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/VMware-Aria-Discussions/Error-LCMVRAVACONFIG590004-Initial-vRA-dep...

Thanks,

Prem

0 Kudos
MikeStoica
Expert
Expert

Trying to install vra 8.11 that comes with the VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 8.10 Easy Installer from vCloud Suite.

I checked that post, but it did not help.

0 Kudos
Geogee
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Try to check, that you have correctly configured not only Forward Lookup Zone (A record) but also the reverse lookup zone (PTR record)

Also facing with this kind of issue

0 Kudos
Edanur
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have been trying to solve the same problem for days. If you solved the problem, I would be very happy if you could help me.

0 Kudos