VMware Cloud Community
Ravindra01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vRA and vRO 7.3.1 Upgrade ISO download link

Hello All,

Can some one share the exact link from where I can down load the vRA 7.3.1upgrade ISO . Currently we have 7.2 version.

When I go to myvmware download page, I am getting an option to download vRA .ova file not ISO. as I read, it should be ISO file.

Thanks,

Ravindra M

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

In the link which I have provided there is ISO below OVA

pastedImage_0.png

upload the iso to the datastore where the vRA appliance is located and Mount to the CDROM 

Then go to Vami page and >>update tab >> and select CDROM and then scan for update

Please consider marking this answer as "correct" or "helpful" if you think your questions have been answered.

regards

Gayathri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Here is the link for ISO as well:

Download VMware vRealize Automation

Please consider marking this answer as "correct" or "helpful" if you think your questions have been answered.

regards

Gayathri

0 Kudos
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

Here is the upgrade doc as well which helps you in achieving this :
https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.3/vrealize-automation-71or72to73-upgrading.pdf

regards

Gayathri

0 Kudos
Ravindra01
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hello Gayathri,

This link also pointing to the vra ova file download not ISO, not sure whether we can use the ova to upgrade ??

Regards,

Ravindra M

0 Kudos
GayathriS
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

In the link which I have provided there is ISO below OVA

pastedImage_0.png

upload the iso to the datastore where the vRA appliance is located and Mount to the CDROM 

Then go to Vami page and >>update tab >> and select CDROM and then scan for update

regards

Gayathri

0 Kudos