VMware Cloud Community
tdubb123
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

the data specified within the request is invalid. NEtwork for Cloud provider is required.

I got an app that was created in vrealize application services. Then I published it out to vra.

when i deploy the app it gives this error.

any idea?Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Something has change on the deployment profile since you published this in vRA as a catalogue item. To fix the "out of date" message, open up the application blueprint in application services UI, and you should be warned that the blueprint is out of date. Click on deploy and go through the deployment profile steps. Once you are at the end, save it and publish it again. it will simple update the same deployment profile and subsequent catalogue item in vRA

Whilst you are updating the deployment profile in application services, check what network your logical template is assigned to use, and make sure your reservation in vRA has the particular network configured as well.

Then go and test a request again..

Oli

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Something has change on the deployment profile since you published this in vRA as a catalogue item. To fix the "out of date" message, open up the application blueprint in application services UI, and you should be warned that the blueprint is out of date. Click on deploy and go through the deployment profile steps. Once you are at the end, save it and publish it again. it will simple update the same deployment profile and subsequent catalogue item in vRA

Whilst you are updating the deployment profile in application services, check what network your logical template is assigned to use, and make sure your reservation in vRA has the particular network configured as well.

Then go and test a request again..

Oli

0 Kudos
tdubb123
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

thanks it works now.

0 Kudos
tdubb123
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

actuallyt do I need to run a data collection from the vra side ?

0 Kudos