VMware Cloud Community
rajuroks
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Workflow 'vSphereVCNSInventory' failed

Workflow 'vSphereVCNSInventory' failed with the following exception: You must have at least one properly configured vCenter Orchestrator endpoint that is reachable. I have VCO endpoint configured in my Vcac 6.2 and able to collect data from VCO successfully but still am getting the above error while am collecting data for Network and Security Inventory and unable to seel Transport zones dropdown Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rajuroks
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

my bad it is vcoadmin auth issue, I have given wrong password, corrected it working fine now Thanks for you support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
kumarankpl
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

The NSX/vCNS integration for vCAC is done as part of vCO workflows that are part of the NSX plugin. That means you have to configure a vCO endpoint that has the NSX plugin installed in order for vCAC to start configuring NSX/vCNS components. Have you done this?

0 Kudos
rajuroks
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Yes, I have installed NSX plugin still no luck NSX 1.0.0.2032133 Installation OK

0 Kudos
kumarankpl
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Whats the exception in the DEM log ? Can you attach the stack trace ?

0 Kudos
rajuroks
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

at DynamicOps.VcoModel.Common.EndpointSelector.SelectAliveEndpointByPriority() at DynamicOps.VcoModel.Common.EndpointSelector.GetRelevantEndpoint(String managementEndpointName) at DynamicOps.VCNSModel.Activities.VcoNsxHelper.VcoNsxConnectionInfo.GetConnection(ManagementModelEntities managementDataContext, VCNSEndpoint endpoint, Guid virtualMachineId) at DynamicOps.VCNSModel.Activities.VcoNsxHelper.GetVcoNsxConnection(ManagementModelEntities managementDataContext, VCNSEndpoint endpoint, Guid virtualMachineId) at DynamicOps.VCNSModel.Workflows.vSphereVCNSInventory_CompiledExpressionRoot.vSphereVCNSInventory_CompiledExpressionRoot_TypedDataContext3_ForReadOnly.__Expr21Get() at DynamicOps.VCNSModel.Workflows.vSphereVCNSInventory_CompiledExpressionRoot.InvokeExpression(Int32 expressionId, IList`1 locations, ActivityContext activityContext) at Microsoft.CSharp.Activities.CSharpValue`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteInResolutionContext[T](ActivityInstance parentInstance, Activity`1 expressionActivity) at System.Activities.InArgument`1.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance activityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.InternalTryPopulateArgumentValueOrScheduleExpression(RuntimeArgument argument, Int32 nextArgumentIndex, ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary`2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Boolean isDynamicUpdate) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveArguments(ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary`2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Int32 startIndex) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

0 Kudos
rajuroks
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

my bad it is vcoadmin auth issue, I have given wrong password, corrected it working fine now Thanks for you support

0 Kudos
TomHarrington
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Just going to share another potential solution to this problem.  I've run into this issue after initial install, even when all of my credentials were correct.  Turns out I needed to re-run data collection on the vCO endpoint itself.

From the VRA console -- Infrastucture->Endpoints->vCo-><right-click>->Data Collection.

-Tom

0 Kudos