VMware Cloud Community
gibarra94
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VMRC connectivity in vRealize Automation fail

When i'm trying to connect into a VMRC console it fails and this message is shown

Cannot establish a remote console connection, verify that the machine is powered on if the server has self-signed certificate, you might need to accept certificate, then close and retry the connection.

I've already applied all the steps in VMware Knowledge Base

This is a new enviorment (vRA 7.6), so it never worked before. Any ideas?

Additional notes:

• Inside the vCenter i can access to remote console
  • In catalina.out no error es shown:

[UTC:2020-05-29 17:09:48,330 Local:2020-05-29 14:09:48,330] vcac: [component="cafe:console-proxy" priority="INFO" thread="tomcat-http--8" tenant="vsphere.local"

context="rbpFNEUn" parent="" token="rbpFNEUn"] com.vmware.vcac.console.proxy.controller.TicketController.getTicket:63 - Get Ticket Request vmId: vm-3926, userN

ame

[UTC:2020-05-29 17:09:48,331 Local:2020-05-29 14:09:48,331] vcac: [component="cafe:console-proxy" priority="INFO" thread="tomcat-http--8" tenant="vsphere.local"

context="rbpFNEUn" parent="" token="rbpFNEUn"] com.vmware.vcac.console.proxy.controller.TicketController.getTicket:64 - Get Ticket Request ticket: 52495cad-940

1-5007-a171-f8c6d762a3c0, host: vmName:, thumbprintValue: 47:C2:93:02:D3:23:DB:4A:85:71:38:45:E0:DC:99:6

1:84:44:4F:65

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gibarra94
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I've already solve this issue by changing the inventory name and Storage vMotion of them (cause they have an space on it). So, vm's must not have spaces on their inventory name:

eg. VM Test - Its worng

VM-Test - Its ok

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
nachogonzalez
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Hello gibarra94​ have you checked if this issue is related to firewall?

have you tried telnet ESXIHOST. FQDN  902 from the pc you are trying to open the console
Another thing woth trying is opening the esxi host on a web browser and accepting the certificate.

Warm regards

gibarra94
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The firewall between both are set in allow allow, and the telnet works fine. I've already try accepting the certificate

Regards

0 Kudos
nachogonzalez
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

0 Kudos
gibarra94
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I've already done all these recomendatios but the problem persist

0 Kudos
gibarra94
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I've already solve this issue by changing the inventory name and Storage vMotion of them (cause they have an space on it). So, vm's must not have spaces on their inventory name:

eg. VM Test - Its worng

VM-Test - Its ok

0 Kudos