VMware Cloud Community
anba89
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

OpenStack Endpoint - Reservation Network not available // Blueprint OpenStack Image not available

Hi all,

I'm trying to automate the vm deployment in a OpenStack public cloud.

I was able to add OpenStack as an Endpoint and the regions are available in compute resources.

But I cannot create a OpenStack reservation, because there is no network available and I'm not able to finish the blueprint configuration because there is no image to select.

In the logs I saw the following message, but I'm not sure if this is the reason for my problem.

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 16.01.09.png

Stack trace:

System.Data.Services.DataServiceException: Could not find a property named 'endpointName' on type 'DynamicOps.OpenstackModel.Flavor'. ---> Microsoft.Data.OData.ODataException: Could not find a property named 'endpointName' on type 'DynamicOps.OpenstackModel.Flavor'.

at Microsoft.Data.OData.Query.EndPathBinder.GeneratePropertyAccessQueryForOpenType(EndPathToken endPathToken, SingleValueNode parentNode)

at Microsoft.Data.OData.Query.EndPathBinder.BindEndPath(EndPathToken endPathToken, BindingState state)

at Microsoft.Data.OData.Query.MetadataBinder.Bind(QueryToken token)

at Microsoft.Data.OData.Query.OrderByBinder.ProcessSingleOrderBy(BindingState state, OrderByClause thenBy, OrderByToken orderByToken)

at Microsoft.Data.OData.Query.OrderByBinder.BindOrderBy(BindingState state, IEnumerable`1 orderByTokens)

at Microsoft.Data.OData.Query.ODataUriParser.ParseOrderByImplementation(String orderBy, IEdmType elementType, IEdmEntitySet entitySet)

at System.Data.Services.Parsing.RequestExpressionParser.ParseOrderBy()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Data.Services.Parsing.RequestExpressionParser.ParseOrderBy()

at System.Data.Services.RequestQueryProcessor.ObtainOrderingExpressions()

at System.Data.Services.RequestQueryProcessor.ProcessQuery()

at System.Data.Services.RequestUriProcessor.ProcessRequestUri(Uri absoluteRequestUri, IDataService service, Boolean internalQuery)

at System.Data.Services.DataService`1.HandleRequest()

Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this problem?

Thanks,

Andi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anba89
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Issue is solved.

After I created a second network on the OpenStack platform, I was able to select the new network and the images.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
anba89
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Issue is solved.

After I created a second network on the OpenStack platform, I was able to select the new network and the images.

0 Kudos