VMware Cloud Community
rwilliam
Contributor
Contributor

GAVs Comparison with vRealize Automation/Operations Management

VMware Community:

I am currently in a technological debate whether GAVs is an appropriate solution when compared to the offerings that VMware provides for a native VMware virtual environment. I have been using the vRealize Automation suite of applications for over 8 years and cannot imagine why a senior executive with a non technical background would believe that GAVs provides a better product. I humbly ask for your assistance in bringing to light the inconsistencies in comparing these two products/organizations. Thank you in advance.

Yours Virtually,

Robert A. Williams

State University of New York Health Science University

0 Kudos
5 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

0 Kudos
rwilliam
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos
APK888
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rob,

GAVS Technologies has a product called Zero Incident Framework which is an AIOps platform (https://www.zif.ai), which is a little different from the vRealize automation and operations management platforms of VMware. Can you please help me understand what use cases were discussed, so that I would be able to help you here.

Regards,

Anoop P.K

GAVS Technologies

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

I have never once heard of this product.

0 Kudos
APK888
Contributor
Contributor

Understood. If you want more details you could visit the website. Also if you can give us some context as to what was the discussion you had with your supervisor, probably we can give you some insights. Also if you want to email me directly I would be happy to help you.

0 Kudos