VMware Cloud Community
gsaliensjr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

2nd IaaS Server - SSL Connection refused.

Everyone

I have installed a vCAC Distributed stack behing a load balancer.  I successfully installed the environment but I am having problem with the

2nd IaaS server.  This is the server without Model Manager and just the Website component.  With the 1st IaaS server up, I am able to

access the portal.  When I bring up the 2nd IaaS I am getting a SSL connection refused, thia is only happens on the 2nd IaaS.

Has anyone seen this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aronov
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Can you please attach the log with the exception you are getting.

It could be many things, most probably the second IaaS server does not trust the IaaS certificate you have setup . Most probably this happens when It is trying to access the /Repository data service. Have you followed the installation steps when deploying the seccond IaaS (point 15 - If you are installing additional Web site components behind a load balancer, do not generate self-signed certificates. Import the certificate form the main IaaS Web server to ensure that you use the same certificate on all servers behind the load balancer. )

vCloud Automation Center Documentation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aronov
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Can you please attach the log with the exception you are getting.

It could be many things, most probably the second IaaS server does not trust the IaaS certificate you have setup . Most probably this happens when It is trying to access the /Repository data service. Have you followed the installation steps when deploying the seccond IaaS (point 15 - If you are installing additional Web site components behind a load balancer, do not generate self-signed certificates. Import the certificate form the main IaaS Web server to ensure that you use the same certificate on all servers behind the load balancer. )

vCloud Automation Center Documentation

0 Kudos
gsaliensjr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks again...

0 Kudos