VMware Support Community
ephuber
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

How can I get support for AppDefense?

AppDefense is one of VMware's newest SaaS products which means that you have the ability to get support directly from within the product. If you are having any issues ranging from full on technical problems with the products to the simplest "how do I do this?" question, you can reach out directly to a technical support engineer via our built in chat tool within the product.

At this point, you're probably asking yourself, "Great! Now how do I open a chat?" It's quite simple really and I'll lay it out for you in 3 easy steps.

1. Log into appdefense.vmware.com with your credentials that you setup previously. NOTE: this is NOT the same account as your myvmware.com account.

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 10.46.17 AM.png

2. Click on the "SUPPORT" tab on the far right hand side of the screen.

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 10.31.48 AM.png

3. Click on "Return to Chat". The wording may be different based on if you've logged a chat before or not.

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 10.35.44 AM.png

Once you click on that button you'll have the opportunity to start a new chat or return to an old chat you logged in the past.

I hope this helps you on your journey to more robust application protection and gives you some peace of mind having technical support so easily accessible within the product.

Happy AppDefending!

0 Kudos
0 Replies