VMware Horizon Community
jahos_
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

app volumes broker integration service installation error 1920

When I try to install the broker integration service installation, I receive error 1920 "Service VMware app volumes broker integration service failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services"

Dotnet framework is installed. Integration service version is 2.5.1.1169

There are no prerequisites listed in the documentation. Are there any other things I am missing?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jahos_
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok, I found it.

Integration service is dependent upon VMware Horizon View Script Host service, which was disabled.

Apparently the broker service installer does not enable that service and that was why error 1920 was received.

After enabling VMware Horizon View Script Host service the installation of the broker service was succesful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jahos_
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok, I found it.

Integration service is dependent upon VMware Horizon View Script Host service, which was disabled.

Apparently the broker service installer does not enable that service and that was why error 1920 was received.

After enabling VMware Horizon View Script Host service the installation of the broker service was succesful

Gaurav_Baghla
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Appreciate your Response and this should definitely help others.

Regards Gaurav Baghla Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. https://twitter.com/garry_14
0 Kudos
triethuynh
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

it is also .net 3.5 installation.

0 Kudos