VMware Horizon Community
PetrosG
Contributor
Contributor

Having issue with Dymo Printer on Windows 10 with an AppStack attached (assigned). I leverage UEM and App Volumes with View 7 and Instant Clones - Zero Clients with USB redirection.

Having issue with Dymo Printer on Windows 10 (when I assign an Appstack). I leverage UEM and App Volumes with View 7 and Instant Clones - Zero Clients with USB redirection enabled.

ON a VDI with NO Appstacks, my USB Dymo printer gets installed and I have the drivers and software on Master Image.

As soon as I attach an appstack, my DYMO will NOT install with Plug and play... It detects the printer, I see it liste din my Devices and Printers with the correct Model Number.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sravan_k
Expert
Expert

Hi,

Thanks for initial analysis, what was there in that appstack?

are you not using UEM for printers?

Regards,

Vkmr.

0 Kudos
JordanChapman
Contributor
Contributor

Has this been resolved? I am experiencing this exact issue verbatim.

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
antonpaloka
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Jordan, noticed your thread and this is the second time I've had to reply to this. I think VMware should publish a KB on this

Have you seen this thread? There was a windows update which may have broken printing in VMware Horizon when using AppVolumes

https://communities.vmware.com/t5/Horizon-Desktops-and-Apps/Microsoft-Print-to-PDF-broken-following-...

0 Kudos