VMware Horizon Community
ssp11
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Does it possible to capture vsphere client and deploy on physical machine? Please assist

I am testing AppVolume3.0 on my Lab and Trying to deploy vSphere Client to Physical Workstation. so I have installed AppVolume agent on my physical machine, and I have capture the vsphere client as appstack but I does know what to do next to make it work ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ray_handels
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

For as far as I'm aware physical support as you are using it is not yet supported. I believe that you need to use some sort of streaming product to enroll the machines like Citrix PVS. Not 100% sure though. You could try and read through documentations or ask VMWare support.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ssp11
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I mean I don't know the answer so please advise

0 Kudos
Ray_handels
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

For as far as I'm aware physical support as you are using it is not yet supported. I believe that you need to use some sort of streaming product to enroll the machines like Citrix PVS. Not 100% sure though. You could try and read through documentations or ask VMWare support.

0 Kudos
ssp11
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have talk to VMware support and they said Unfortunately VMware App Volumes AppStacks does not support Physical persistent desktop. However It does support physical non-persistent desktop which is ThinClients or Wyse Terminal.

0 Kudos
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Try using mandatory profiles with your desktop, you need to make the desktops non persistent as possible. We created generic logins with mandatory profiles and have had success with multiple applicaitons.

0 Kudos